Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Important Marci Geller Update: Only 5 days left and special shows coming up this week!



                                       
Hello Lovely Listeners,
What an amazing journey. The Pledgemusic.com Campaign is still chugging along and I'm so grateful to all the pledgers. I literally have a few days left until the deadline to completely the campaign. If I don't fund to 100%, I lose all the funding to release this CD, which would be really sad after all of this hard work.

I know everyone is super busy, but if you could take five minutes to pre-order the CD, digital download, or one of the other fun exclusives, it would be so very appreciated.
As an independent artist, this is literally the only way to put this new CD out. I believe in you all the way you believe in me, so let's make it happen!
Badge
Pledges start as little as $10 for the digital download and would help so much!
Please click the pledgemusic.com widget above,
choose your exclusive from the BLUE right hand column and make a pledge.
The generosity and sweet messages of encouragement from all of you pledgers have been quite humbling and very inspiring! Please spread the word.  If even a fraction of you got one friend to pre-order this labor of love, we'd be there!

THIS WEEKS SHOWS:
Friends, this show is going to be AMAZING!!!!  There is a killer house band and some of your favorite area musicans performing some of your favorite songs. I'm not going to give away my song, but you will regret it if you don't see my interpretation of this classic grunge song that changed the music scene
This Wednesday June 27th @ 8:00pm
Stony Brook University Staller Center Recital Hall

*Premium code:Concert20 $20.00 donation for 1 ticket
**Premium code:ConcertVIP $75.00 donation for 2 tickets to the 35th Anniversary Concert which includes: Preferred reserved seating for two and pre-concert refreshments/social gathering from 6:30-7:30PM


Opening for Avi Wisnia Band!
@ Center For Arts At the Armory

I am so psyched to open for Avi Wisnia and his band. He is the real deal friends. Talented, sweet, a joy to watch and hear and I'm thrilled that he has invited me to open this great night!
This Saturday, June 30, 8pm
191 Highland Avenue, Somerville, MA
(617) 718-2191
$8 advance / $10 door


Wishing you rain only after sunset and frolicking beach days....

XO,
Marci

Click HERE for my online calendar.

Interested in booking Me, curious about hosting a House Concert? Send us an EMAIL or give us a call at: 631.689.7992 and ask to speak with Lesle or Gian.



Help me spread the word:

Refer your friends to my website and mailing list

No comments:

Post a Comment